Fs: Palm M500

racher

Palm m500 w/Leather Case

Docking cradle and Charger

$35 shipped (anywhere in the continental USA)

I purchased this to run Cachemate, and Mapopolis. Found out that the Mapopolis Cachemate plug in required a Palm with OS v5 or newer, so I bought a Zire.

(picture coming soon)

I purchased it about two weeks back from a friend. Thinking it would handle all the software I wanted on it. It runs Mapopolis, and Cachemate fine.

The problem is to get waypoints into Mapopolis on this older Palm you had to run the GPX files through a windows only, unsupported app. I use an Apple Powerbook. I didn't want that extra hassle, I bought a Zire 31, Cachemate, and Mapopolis, (with addressbook waypoint support).

I haven't tested it in cold weather climates. It's in perfect condition, a minor cosmetic scratch on the upper right hand of the case. The screen is in perfect condition. My friend bought it for class, never used it. I bought it for $45.

I'm assuming it would handle cold weather climates just fine. A side note for all you PDA cachers, I went out and found 6 caches with my Palm/Cachemate/Mapopolis combo the other day... Too easy. Now instead of wandering down random dirt roads, I KNOW which roads to take. :laughing:

-Eric