Geocaching Videozine Episode 2.

Thanks to everyone who has downloaded episode 1 of my videozine. Episode 2 is now available! I've made the file available in four different formats. Three formats are available in high and low resolutions and there is also a Divx version.

In episode 2, I do a bit of hunting looking for a cache called Inukshuk. I feature a "Site of the Month" which for this episode is Georadio. I also tackle the question of paper vs paperless caching. Finally, throughout the show are reports of the Prince George Pentcachelon.

So please point your browser here and enjoy. Also, please tell your friends!

Edited by Icenrye

I decided to watch it before bed. Nice follow up! It definitely could have done without the long driving scene, but oh well. I see you're using Firefox... nice =) The website of the month segment was a great idea. Very informative; I'm going to check out GeoRadio before I go to sleep as well. The segment on paperless caching was good too; I'm sure many people will find that helpful. Perhaps I should do something similar for Pocket PCs since the process is somewhat different (albeit easier.)

By the way, do I hear dog claws clicking around on the floor during the paperless caching segment? ;)