You know you're addicted to Geocaching when...

chizu

ok ok I should have searched the forums first - feel free to close this thread etc moderators.

Ah, I was just kidding. It's not the first repeat topic, nor will it be the last. Let's see, I'm sure I could come up with something clever.

You know you're addicted if...uhm....

Ok, I still got nothing.

When you get clever hiding ideas from the geocaching dream you had last night.

It's happened to me!

DITTO!! and some nights I don't sleep at all because I've got an idea. Heck, I'll lay there 'til I figure out how to build, hide, and camo the thing. Then I can finally sleep ... nope, dang, now I have to write out the description. Ahhh, geocaching.

You take a nasty, painful fall in the woods, leaving you bruised, scraped and the sorest you have been in years, and all you can think is "I HAVE to get home and log this!!!!!!!!"

I think I can beat this one:

You take a nasty fall in the woods breaking all three bones in your left arm in four places. However on your way to the ER, you find 10 more caches and resolve 3 previous DNF's.

Edited by Right Wing Wacko

ok ok I should have searched the forums first - feel free to close this thread etc moderators.

Ah, I was just kidding. It's not the first repeat topic, nor will it be the last. Let's see, I'm sure I could come up with something clever.

You know you're addicted if...uhm....

Ok, I still got nothing.

You know your addicted to the forums if you Markwell the newbies! :anibad: