My First Find.

dannymax77

Running to the Park in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

I sit on the bench picking at a ring i had found in the grass, i see that the swings are open so i decide to take a swing.

I sit in a bench for a while then notice a wierd look pile of sticks, i go over and push through it.

"Offical Geocaching" I look at it for a while, then i though, maybe this could harm me, i hold my breath while I open it.

I see that there is toys and a note pad. A coin? A Rubber half bit duckey? An old baseball card. I take a look at the book it tells me all about what this is and then, it says "2 Rules" I skim down to one of them and it says "You can take one thing put replace it with one item of yours" I take a look at my ring i found, i replaced it with the old coin. I take a look at the coin, An old penny, It was very cool. Www.Geocaching.com i thought all the way home, and here i am now, writing about it!

Anyone geocaching near Lenden Ridge i will be so glad for you to tell me more boxes near there please oh, please would you tell me?

If so just comment it.

Thank you so much for your time!

Most Appreciated

Dannymax77

I sit on the bench picking at a ring i had found in the grass, i see that the swings are open so i decide to take a swing.

I sit in a bench for a while then notice a wierd look pile of sticks, i go over and push through it.

"Offical Geocaching" I look at it for a while, then i though, maybe this could harm me, i hold my breath while I open it.

I see that there is toys and a note pad. A coin? A Rubber half bit duckey? An old baseball card. I take a look at the book it tells me all about what this is and then, it says "2 Rules" I skim down to one of them and it says "You can take one thing put replace it with one item of yours" I take a look at my ring i found, i replaced it with the old coin. I take a look at the coin, An old penny, It was very cool. Www.Geocaching.com i thought all the way home, and here i am now, writing about it!

Anyone geocaching near Lenden Ridge i will be so glad for you to tell me more boxes near there please oh, please would you tell me?

If so just comment it.

Most Appreciated

Dannymax77

Try clicking on this map link: http://www.geocaching.com/map/#?ll=50.01377,-97.697294&z=9. Hopefully it will pull up the geocaching map in the Winnipeg area!!! Have fun!!! Sign up at geocaching.com

That is interesting, especially the part where you held your breath while you opened cache. Did you close your eyes and turn your face away too? Ha ha! Awesome first find! I wish mine had been on accident too. That would have made my introduction to the hobby much more fascinating. However, mine was predetermined and planned; it has been uber addicting though. I love it!

If so just comment it.

Most Appreciated

Dannymax77

Neat story. It would be great if you logged your find so the cache owner would know about it, too. :)