Needing urgent help!

katmoffat

I am in need of some urgent help! I have accidently logged a geotag in the wrong cache. I cannot seem to go back and review it or edit it without needing the actual geotag unique code which i don't have.

Could anyone please give me some advice. I don't fancy re-picking up the tag from where I left it because it was quite far away. HELP!! Thank you In advance. :)

While you're waiting to hear back from the trackable owner, post notes in the two caches involved: In the one in which you accidentally logged the TB, post saying that it isn't there.

In the one in which you did place it, post saying that you dropped it there but that you logged it wrongly, and would whoever takes it "visit" the TB to that cache to correctly log the miles.

That way if the owner never gets back to you, there's an idea of what went on, and the next one to handle the TB will hopefully see the note and know what to do. :)

I'm a bit confused.

katmoffat, you haven't logged any caches or trackables under this account. Were you using a different account when you logged the trackable into the cache?

katmoffat, let us know the name you used when logging the trackable/"geotag" and may be able to help you out by using a bit of detective work. It is only a mistake, which can be fixed - and we are all human here.....