Size Limit for inidvidual Profile?

Yoda911

Hello,

I like improving my personal Groundspeak profil. I'm using GSAK with f.e. some Plugins for the FindStatGen-Macro. Now the profil size is growing over 4 MB (the biggest part is the FSGPlugin 'Patchwork').

Creating my HTML-)profile with these tools works fine. The file looks good in my browsers (IE or Chrome). But I have problems uploading the profile. It ends up with an error from the Groundspeak site.

When I cut down the profile to a smaller version (3 MB), uploading works.

So my question:

Is there a size limit for individual html-profiles in the Groundspeak database? If yes, at which size?

I don't find any information about this.

I use:

GSAK 8.4.1.81

FindStatGen45 4.5.05B

FSGPlugin_Patchwork 1.10

Happy Caching

Christoph

Not sure what's going on but i can't even bring up your profile page.

I know that in the past, that some profiles i looked at took a long time to load. Those pages pretty much locked things up on my computer until they finished loading. I have no idea if it was the amount of data, some script, or something else, but i will say that it was annoying when it happened. Hopefully you don't end up with a profile page that does this.

Not specifically against Yoda, but big profiles in general: When reviewing I'm not a fan of those as I usually have a look if a CO has actually been in the region he'd like to publish an EarthCache, and if he's got previous ECs. Yoda's profile is kind of ok (meaning it only takes about a minute to load), but there are some that completely shut down my poor little computer completely for 5 minutes or so. Time I'd rather spend differently.

Nina, GeoawareGBL

Not specifically against Yoda, but big profiles in general: When reviewing I'm not a fan of those as I usually have a look if a CO has actually been in the region he'd like to publish an EarthCache, and if he's got previous ECs. Yoda's profile is kind of ok (meaning it only takes about a minute to load), but there are some that completely shut down my poor little computer completely for 5 minutes or so. Time I'd rather spend differently.

Nina, GeoawareGBL

Have to agree.

Groundspeak have provided a Statistics tab, why cant we add our third-party stats there?