Removing My Own Found Log

Team Beynon (Morfy)

Halp.

I visited one of my caches recently and had to leave a trackable log because I put a geocoin in. It registered the cache as one I'd found. It doesn't count surely, it feels wrong and I don't know to undo it.

It also doesn't help that the person who logged the cache said they'd taken the coin and left another trackable but they haven't done the proper logs for trackables and I'm crap at confrontation ?

Thank you. I was sure that was what I chose when I originally logged but it counted it anyway. I'll go check now. Thank you xxx

Stats can take a little while to 'update' and may need another cache to be logged, in order to get the numbers to go down... (Or rather stay the same if logging a new Found!)

Another option for a log -if it's your cache- is Owner Maintenance and drop the TB, if you check the cache is OK while there.

(Added bonus is it shows you doing Owner Maintenance in the log counts, just adding a Note log does not show Maintenance, even if you carry it out.)