Where do I find a list of challenges

ladybearbc

Is there a place on my page that will give me a list of challenges that are available? There were a couple of challenges that I thought I did last year - but can't seem to find where they would be posted as challenges

Thank you

Since there is currently no way to distinguish a challenge cache from any other cache, the answer is no. so your best bet is to do what the first reply said, or see if someone near you has a bookmark list.

Is there a place on my page that will give me a list of challenges that are available? There were a couple of challenges that I thought I did last year - but can't seem to find where they would be posted as challenges

Thank you

If you did log "found it" on any Challenge caches, you can find them in your profile page. (From what I can see, you have not found any Challenge caches.)

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=1960369

If you are using the new search function, then do a search for "?" caches, with "Challenge" in the name.

1.22. Challenge Caches

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=206

1. Challenge caches must contain the word "challenge" in the geocache name.

2. Challenge caches are listed as the Mystery/Puzzle geocache type.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

One thing you can do is find a challenge in your state or region and hopefully someone will have created a bookmark list there. I have one for Washington State for example. There are challenge caches without the word challenge in it and there are unknowns with the word challenge in it that are not challenge.

For example, the last poster showed British Columbia, it would not show you Tulameen Alphabet Soup for example but that one is listed in a list I saw when searching for challenges in BC.

One thing you can do is find a challenge in your state or region and hopefully someone will have created a bookmark list there. I have one for Washington State for example. There are challenge caches without the word challenge in it and there are unknowns with the word challenge in it that are not challenge.

For example, the last poster showed British Columbia, it would not show you Tulameen Alphabet Soup for example but that one is listed in a list I saw when searching for challenges in BC.

Oops. Sorry about that. Didn't realize the updated Challenge Cache Guidelines was going to throw my suggestion out of whack.

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=206

Note: Challenge caches published prior to the guideline update 3/12/12 are grandfathered into the game and do not need to comply with current guidelines.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol