How to find property owner

2M+A

I live in a small town name Scott, Ohio. I put out two caches and I am trying to figure out who owner the property. My best friend does not know how to do it. I went out to Paulding Country Auditor and nothing is coming up. I have both coordinate if this help N 40 59.566 W 84 35.127 and N 40 59.451 W 84 35.124. Can anyone help me. I have learning disability in read and writing. Thanks.

It appears that the first coordinates are on Jackson Street. I got this by pasting the coords into a Google Search. The Paulding County Auditors web page does have a parcel search. I did a street search, and got a list of parcels on that street. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any parcel maps. If you have an actual address, you can add that when doing a street search. That may get you closer.

Or, take the coords into the County office, and ask them to do a parcel search. They may have better tools than those offered on their web site.

Skye.

Can you tell me how you did that I am having trouble bring anything up. Wet Pancake Touring club. The other one is 1081 Logan Street was the house that was there and the knock it down. My friend thought it was these people but I want to make sure. I do a search with the address and nothing come up. So I am not for sure what I am doing wrong.

Edited by 2M+A

I went tot he Paulding County web site. In the top of the menu on the left is a Search button. This will take you to a search page. There is a tab on that page for an address search. Enter the house number in the first field, and the street name in the last field. This should get you owner information.

As general knowledge for everyone, lots of counties have parcel search information available. Where they hide it differs. I have found this info on Assessor, Treasurers, Information Technology or GIS department pages. Sometimes they offer a searchable map, other times it is just a database map.

Skye.

Jellis I just though i was on Public property just because I lot of people in scott do not owner property. Wet Pancake Touring Club I tried what you said to do and still nothing came up. But the Paulding Auditor Lady email me so I am doing to see if one of those people owner. Thanks for your help.