name/ calling cards

me and my family are new to this geocaching and we are loving it. i have seen a number of name/ calling cards in some of the caches we have found and i want to know where i would be able to make some for free? any downloadable templates or anything like that. the key word here being for free. i can print and have them laminated at my local print shop cheeper then ordering them online. so any ideas on where to go for these? thanks in advance.

thank you for the info. i found that i was able to make and print my own using publisher and printing them at home. i have 50 of them and kind of turned them into a track-able, so long as people actually email me letting me know where they found it and where they put it. here is to hoping.

thank you for the info. i found that i was able to make and print my own using publisher and printing them at home. i have 50 of them and kind of turned them into a track-able, so long as people actually email me letting me know where they found it and where they put it. here is to hoping.

How did you turn them into trackables?