Geocaching ring

Rustynails

I'm looking for a ring that has the Geocaching symbol on it. So no one misunderstands, the type you where on your finger. Anyone know where I could get one?

You could Google different "customize your own ring" businesses. Here is a geocaching trackable ring someone made. https://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2526479

There are lots of ideas and pictures in Pinterest as well.

Edited by candlestick

Just pay attention to Groundspeak's copyright. Somewhere in the Help files is a thing on what you need to have cleared to make your own stuff with their intellectual property.

From what I remember, some of it is free and clear to use, but I'd check.

I'm not looking for a custom made ring as they're expensive. Just a nice inexpensive ring. The only ones I see online are those square odd looking rings.

Here is a geocaching trackable ring someone made. https://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2526479

There are lots of ideas and pictures in Pinterest as well.

I saw those, and found a member here that may have them for sale. Check out member Shandscott's profile page if interested in one of those.

Emailed both addresses last night. No response as of this time.

Just pay attention to Groundspeak's copyright. Somewhere in the Help files is a thing on what you need to have cleared to make your own stuff with their intellectual property.

To be clear, you would only need to worry about this if you use the Geocaching.com logo. The international geocaching logo was released into the public domain and is not covered by any copyright.

To be clear, you would only need to worry about this if you use the Geocaching.com logo. The international geocaching logo was released into the public domain and is not covered by any copyright.

Thanks for the clarification!