How long should it take

Nilbog!

How long should it take for a cache to appear as found? I logged a cache over 24 hrs ago and it does not appear as a 😃 on the map or as found in my log.

Try logging it again--if you end up with two logs you can easily delete one. If you're logging on the website, it should be almost instantaneous; if from an app--I don't know how long, but I understand that there are occasional glitches.

How long should it take for a cache to appear as found? I logged a cache over 24 hrs ago and it does not appear as a 😃 on the map or as found in my log.

Did you log it on a computer or through the app? If the app, did you actually SEND the log or save it? I don't use the official app anymore, but when I did I remember there was an option to save it without sending and one to send the log...not sure if they still have it set up that way. I accidentally saved a few that way.

I logged it on my app. I got the message pop up the had a smiley and said #124 but it nvr showed up on my log or as a smile on my map. Ive been working on my grid so I hate to relog it in a differnt day.

Perhaps i need to start logging them on my laptop?