Geocaching Merit Badge in Boston Area

Tatanka49

A friend of mine who is not a geocacher is the Merit Badge University @ Harvard coordinator for the Spirit of Adventure BSA council (Boston Area) . He would really love to add Geocaching to his 2018 offerings. This would be a one to 2 hour workshop on basics of geocaching for the boy scout merit badge. He's looking for someone who can conduct this workshop and turned to me. I live in New York City. I tried using a filter to find geocaches by Boston Area cachers but didn't get very far. If you are a cacher who would like to do this or assist or if you know of someone he should contact, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks

How about hosting an event (Cachers don't need much to get them someplace where there is food and alcoholic drinks) with the Title being what you want and then he can come and talk to a bunch of people and have a good time while interviewing.

I've done that. Unfortunately this is a large boy scout event at Harvard and I don't know if they would appreciate ane event. But that's up to whoever takes the job of running it. Thanks for the tought though.