Publishing

Thanks for hiding a cache! The listing that you submitted for review on 21 April at 17:08 (UTC) is properly awaiting review. I'm sure one of the friendly UK reviewers will be along shortly to have a look at it.

The acknowledgment email you received when you submitted your listing said to allow up to seven days for the initial review. In practice, it's usually far less than that.

All depends on where you are and who your reviewer is. In my area, we're fortunate to have a reviewer that pretty much always publishes (or handles any issues with a newly submitted cache) with a few hours...rarely does it ever go until the next day unless it was submitted later in the afternoon. Like I said, though, we're fortunate. I'd give it a solid week before following up with the reviewer...and even then, a polite inquiry via a "Reviewer Note" is advised.

Currently I am at just over 2 months of waiting...

Your cache received an initial review within one day of submission. Since then, you appear to be at an impasse on answering your reviewer's request to provide an explanation of how your puzzle cache works. I recommend that you provide the requested step-by-step walkthrough to the solution.

Currently I am at just over 2 months of waiting...

Your cache received an initial review within one day of submission. Since then, you appear to be at an impasse on answering your reviewer's request to provide an explanation of how your puzzle cache works. I recommend that you provide the requested step-by-step walkthrough to the solution.

I hate when facts get in the way of a good story...