Send to Garmin BUG

mm52

Sorry, but your photos are unusable. Please create screenshots from your unit. (Settings > Display > Screenshots > ON)

Hans

Hans-

I do not know how to do that. My Mac has never opened any screenshots on my GPSr. It took me over an hour to get the photos on this forum from photo bucket. Any suggestions?

Sorry, but your photos are unusable. Please create screenshots from your unit. (Settings > Display > Screenshots > ON)

Hans

Hans-

I do not know how to do that. My Mac has never opened any screenshots on my GPSr. It took me over an hour to get the photos on this forum from photo bucket. Any suggestions?

Yes. I gave you a clue in my former post. The items in the brackets are the actions you'll have to do ON THE UNIT itself.

Then set the Garmin to Mass Storage Mode (the unit mounts like a drive). There will be a folder called scrn inside the Garmin folder. You'll find the screenshot inside that folder.

Hans

Hans

Hans-

Yes. I gave you a clue in my former post. The items in the brackets are the actions you'll have to do ON THE UNIT itself.

Then set the Garmin to Mass Storage Mode (the unit mounts like a drive). There will be a folder called scrn inside the Garmin folder. You'll find the screenshot inside that folder.

Hans

OK- very interesting. I got pics. Will attempt to post them.

132.png

119.png[/url]

157.png

102.png

149.png

The only D/T that is correct is the James Triebs cache. I might have dowloaded that one before the new Garmin Express app was launched. I desperately appreciate your Help Hans, but I need to get ready for that cache affording thing called 'my job'. I will check back later this evening.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Candy

I get mixed results. I have a Garmin Oregon 400c As you can see, I got 1 of 4 correct.

Would you mind posting the web address of the list? Click the name of the list, and the browser shows the address. Copy/paste that address.

Yes, I will do that later this evening. Thanks.

I get mixed results. I have a Garmin Oregon 400c As you can see, I got 1 of 4 correct.

Would you mind posting the web address of the list? Click the name of the list, and the browser shows the address. Copy/paste that address.

The issue may be limited to particular situations, such as specific operating systems or GPSrs, or the specific caches in a list. Does your list contain just four caches?

I'm seeing a lot of weirdness related to "Lists" around the Forums. I've pointed out one issue that I found, and my thread went dead. What you will see is a bunch of people asking, not much in the way of an actual solution, and then one day, a site update that fixes it like magic. OK, fixes it and introduces a new bug. But, you know, it fixes the original bug. :anibad:

Edited by kunarion

[...]

Candy

Your screenshots are showing that the caches do contain a Trackable count. Where are your cache gpx files from? Original Gpx files from Groundspeak do not contain that information. Please name your Gpxes' source. Thanks.

Hans

Edited by HHL

The issue may be limited to particular situations, such as specific operating systems or GPSrs, or the specific caches in a list. Does your list contain just four caches?

I'm seeing a lot of weirdness related to "Lists" around the Forums. I've pointed out one issue that I found, and my thread went dead. What you will see is a bunch of people asking, not much in the way of an actual solution, and then one day, a site update that fixes it like magic. OK, fixes it and introduces a new bug. But, you know, it fixes the original bug. :anibad:

https://www.geocaching.com/account/lists

https://www.geocaching.com/account/lists

https://coord.info/BM40G8H

[...]

Candy

Your screenshots are showing that the caches do contain a Trackable count. Where are your cache gpx files from? Original Gpx files from Groundspeak do not contain that information. Please name your Gpxes' source. Thanks.

Hans

They are from the GC page. I do use a MacBook Pro & my GPSr is formatted with water charts as I use them on my boat. Not sure if trackable count is accurate either, never really paid that any mind.