Find My Location icon

Bazonka

Why does the "Find My Location" icon (the one that looks a bit like a target) appear half way across the map when I start it, and only moves to its correct place above the zoom in/out buttons once I've opened the side panel and then closed it again. Quite annoying.

It might help to mention what browser you are using when you see this happen. I use Firefox and don't see what you're describing.

I also use Firefox normally, but I have also just tested IE, Chrome and Opera. They all show the icon in the wrong place when I first open the caching map. I have noticed it on other computers too, so it's not just my laptop/screen.

It might help to mention what browser you are using when you see this happen. I use Firefox and don't see what you're describing.

I also use Firefox normally, but I have also just tested IE, Chrome and Opera. They all show the icon in the wrong place when I first open the caching map. I have noticed it on other computers too, so it's not just my laptop/screen.

Now that I see what you're doing, I get the same thing in multiple browsers on multiple systems. That is, if the sidebar is collapsed when you open the map page, the Find My Location icon is shown as if the sidebar is expanded.