Form to register a new cache crashes

Yeti5000

Hello,

I wanted to hide my first cache and everytime i try to fill in the form it crashes.

I select the type of cash, type in the coordinatea and then I get to the description qn country and so on.

When I want to continue i get back to the first page. There is written something like you are already editing a cache.

If i click continue editing I hqve to start all over again and ot crashes again.

Please help me

Thank you

Also there is written if I want i can click the html butten but there is no button.

Hello,

I wanted to hide my first cache and everytime i try to fill in the form it crashes.

I select the type of cash, type in the coordinates and then I get to the description qn country and so on.

When I want to continue i get back to the first page. There is written something like you are already editing a cache.

If i click continue editing I have to start all over again and it crashes again.

Please help me

Thank you

Also there is written if I want i can click the html butten but there is no button.

Using a phone?

Doesn't work on a phone.