Trackable not logged in cache

dogdoozy

Hi everyone

I've just returned from a holiday in Scotland and while there I picked up a TB that was last logged as being picked up from a cache in Germany in May. I was just going to grab the TB to log it but when I looked the person in possession of the TB they have only logged one cache since then, but it was in Scotland 12 days ago (not the cache I found the TB in though).

Do I grab the TB and log it or should I wait a while in case they are on holiday and haven't been able to log it. Or should I message them?

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, had a look but couldn't find any info.

Hi everyone

I've just returned from a holiday in Scotland and while there I picked up a TB that was last logged as being picked up from a cache in Germany in May. I was just going to grab the TB to log it but when I looked the person in possession of the TB they have only logged one cache since then, but it was in Scotland 12 days ago (not the cache I found the TB in though).

Do I grab the TB and log it or should I wait a while in case they are on holiday and haven't been able to log it. Or should I message them?

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, had a look but couldn't find any info.

Several options.

Me? I'd give them a week or possibly two, to give them a chance to Drop the TB.

After waiting/OR. Grab the TB. Visit it to the cache you found it in, on the day you found it.

Then carry on.

If you Grab it, they can no longer record Visits when they log caches...

I'd wait awhile. You could, while waiting, post a Note to the cache, and the TB's page to say you have it in your possession. The TB owner then at least knows where it is.

Edited by Bear and Ragged