OREGON 600 and OSM

PAD3432

Hello, I am trying to load OSM onto my internal storage. I can create the map and receive the email. I transfer to my E drive into Garmin- Custom Maps. The device does not show the map. I can read the map in Basecamp. I did have a previous version but can not remember where I have gone wrong. Could any GPS/ Oregon user help?

As suss.. said in the Garmin folder, but the name of the map is probably gmapsupp.img and you might have a map with the same name in that folder, either just overwrite that map and it will be lost or you can rename it to yourownname.img.

Thanks guys is that the main GARMIN Folder in internal , not a sub folder and not on the SD card that contains my OS GB 50 K mapping that came with the GPS ?

Pete

As suss.. said in the Garmin folder, but the name of the map is probably gmapsupp.img and you might have a map with the same name in that folder, either just overwrite that map and it will be lost or you can rename it to yourownname.img.

Thanks guys is that the main GARMIN Folder in internal , not a sub folder and not on the SD card that contains my OS GB 50 K mapping that came with the GPS ?

Pete

Yes, that is correct