magellan eXplorist GC North America

So my wife and I are looking to get a new GPS hand held and Saw this one on line. We were curious as to see if any of yall have ever used it, own it or could give us some personal experiences with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Click here to view it

I had one a couple of years that I "won" at a conference. I had a couple of Garmin units, but decided to give the GC a try. I didn't like it very much. I don't remember much about it, but I did't like the way it directed me to caches. Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm now using 3 Garmins (LegendCx, Dakota 20, Oregon 450) and like them. I sold the GC for $100.

Run. Don't just walk away. Run. I got one for my birthday and was super excited to use it for a local geocaching weekend. Turned it on. Nothing. Seems they sent out a bunch with no software on them. Took it back to the store and got another one. This one worked. YAY! Or... not. Got it home and tried to hook it to my computer. Nothing. Contacted Magellan to get tech support so I could actually upload pocket queries and use my new GPS and was told it was "out of warranty". Not even 3 DAYS after buying it. Choked is an understatement. Still trying to see if I can get it working. In the meantime, I have a $150 GPS unit I can't use. I'll never, ever, ever use a Magellan product again. Ever. My parents have a couple of Garmin Dakota units and love them.