Release Notes - January 21, 2015

Read the previous Release Notes

Release Notes

Happy 2015! We're starting off the new year with a solid round of bug fixes and a little love and care for Signal the Frog. Fixes include:

• Fixed a bug with naming Bookmark Lists.
  • Event Cache notifications will now list the date of the event rather than the date of publication.
  • Adjusted white space settings for personal cache notes.
  • And lots of backend maintenance, translation support, and other bug fixes!

Read the previous Release Notes

Release Notes

Happy 2015! We're starting off the new year with a solid round of bug fixes and a little love and care for Signal the Frog. Fixes include:

•  
  • Fixed a bug with naming Bookmark Lists.
  • Event Cache notifications will now list the date of the event rather than the date of publication.
  • Adjusted white space settings for personal cache notes.
  • And lots of backend maintenance, translation support, and other bug fixes!

Thanks for fixing the notes field. It's nice to see the inclusion of line feeds in the default view and proper formatting in the edit view!

Hooray! Thanks for that! B)

Hi!

The new update of the Geocaching Intro app craches at startup on iPhone. This happens on my iPhone5 and my friends iPhone 5S. I've tried to reboot the phone but the same thing happens. After the crash, if I double tap the home button I can see the app showing a map at my home location but when I select the app to get it to the screen it crashes again.

I'm located in Norway.

Best regards

Magneos

Hi!

The new update of the Geocaching Intro app craches at startup on iPhone. This happens on my iPhone5 and my friends iPhone 5S. I've tried to reboot the phone but the same thing happens. After the crash, if I double tap the home button I can see the app showing a map at my home location but when I select the app to get it to the screen it crashes again.

I'm located in Norway.

Best regards

Magneos

Hello and sorry for the trouble. We've identified an issue with the update and have sent a fix to Apple for review. In the meantime, you can work around the issue by deleting and re-downloading the app.

Thanks!

Hi!

I'm located in Norway.

Best regards

Magneos

Hello and sorry for the trouble. We've identified an issue with the update and have sent a fix to Apple for review. In the meantime, you can work around the issue by deleting and re-downloading the app.

Thanks!

Hi There!

Thanks for the tip. It worked like a charm both for my friend and I.

The app is working again ?

I have received several event notifications since this release and they all still have the published date instead of the event date.

Win 7 & Chrome.

We had a couple of issues to work out. The change was actually rolled out earlier today.