send caches to GPS

geotracker85

ok I joined the other day and I'm trying to send caches to my device I have a Magellan explorist 310 as I been having a lot of trouble doing so. every time I click on send to GPS this board pop up and says browser not compatible then I download the Magellan communicator plugin but then I read the license agreement and click the square box and click send it wont let me through because it says I need to click the box and which I already did.

ok I joined the other day and I'm trying to send caches to my device I have a Magellan explorist 310 as I been having a lot of trouble doing so. every time I click on send to GPS this board pop up and says browser not compatible then I download the Magellan communicator plugin but then I read the license agreement and click the square box and click send it wont let me through because it says I need to click the box and which I already did.

BROWSER as in internet browser. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari are internet browsers. Since it's saying the browser you are using won't work, did you try using a different one? I'll bet you're using the one that came with your computer. Try Firefox, or Chrome.

If you use IE, you can try turning on Compatibility Mode, others have reported that fixing issues of sending caches to their GPS.

That is what worked for me and my Garmin. While you are on the Geocaching site just click tools and you will see compatibility view settings. Click "add this website" Had me baffled for a long time but works great now

Cash King

If you use IE, you can try turning on Compatibility Mode, others have reported that fixing issues of sending caches to their GPS.

That is what worked for me and my Garmin. While you are on the Geocaching site just click tools and you will see compatibility view settings. Click "add this website" Had me baffled for a long time but works great now

Cash King

I also did this and it worked. Funny thing is it made it work in both IE and Firefox, go figure but hey it works!