31 days of Geocaching

Mr&MrsWunderbear

Well that depends. If you're buying the coin, you don't even have to have one find ever. If someone is buying it for you, ask that person.

And if the question is did you complete the one find a day for 31 days, without having a find each day...well that's the answer right there...

I am aiming to get the 31 days geocoin and was wondering: If I'm half way through and suddenly get a dry day (No caches found but looked for) if I record the DNF can I still go for the coin or do I have to start again? :huh:

I've thought about that before. Does a DNF count as a day of geocaching? I think so, but for the purpose of recording streaks, it doesn't. The coin should be more properly named "31 days of continuous geocaching with at least a find each day" but that's quite a mouthful.

If you're planning a streak, leave a few easy caches near you unfound for one of those days. That's one of the reasons I don't care for streaks - they're just so inefficient :)