Geocaching 101: How to Find a Geocache

tlsxpress

I work for the City of Calgary in the IT department, and this May 27 & 28, we have a networking/team building two day offsite event planned for our IT team of 400+ employees. We would like you to take part in this event. We would like to do the Geocaching 101: How to Find a Geocache.

Here are the basics on this year’s event:

The two days will be divided, an employees can only do one day or the other, and each section is divided into sessions. There will be a total of approx. 400 IT staff at the event, with about ½ in day 1 and ½ in 2 day. There will be multiple sessions from which the employees can choose, with a variety of different activities to pick from. I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in this event with us, in either the first day, or both. Because of the number of choices available to the staff, you won’t see all 400 in one session, (probably more like 20-75, of mixed gender and skill level participating). We are looking for activities that will engage our staff interactively, rather than have them sit passively and absorb information. This information might be useful towards their children or themselves. The overall event theme is that the IT Department is turning 50 years old so our theme is: “fIfTy: Past, Present, Future".

In the past, activities have included things like Yoga, a photography contest, fitness boot-camp, art/craft activities, financial management workshops etc.

If you are interested, please send me a tracy.johnston@calgary.ca indicating your interest or not.

Hi tsxpress,

If you want a better way to reach Calgary geocachers, try http://forums.calgarycachers.ca/.

Have fun at your event.

mwellman

I work for the City of Calgary in the IT department, and this May 27 & 28, we have a networking/team building two day offsite event planned for our IT team of 400+ employees. We would like you to take part in this event. We would like to do the Geocaching 101: How to Find a Geocache.

Here are the basics on this year’s event:

The two days will be divided, an employees can only do one day or the other, and each section is divided into sessions. There will be a total of approx. 400 IT staff at the event, with about ½ in day 1 and ½ in 2 day. There will be multiple sessions from which the employees can choose, with a variety of different activities to pick from. I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in this event with us, in either the first day, or both. Because of the number of choices available to the staff, you won’t see all 400 in one session, (probably more like 20-75, of mixed gender and skill level participating). We are looking for activities that will engage our staff interactively, rather than have them sit passively and absorb information. This information might be useful towards their children or themselves. The overall event theme is that the IT Department is turning 50 years old so our theme is: “fIfTy: Past, Present, Future".

In the past, activities have included things like Yoga, a photography contest, fitness boot-camp, art/craft activities, financial management workshops etc.

If you are interested, please send me a tracy.johnston@calgary.ca indicating your interest or not.