Time to review a nEw Cache.

SHELTOWEE

Did you re-enable the cache to put it back in the reviewer's queue? That's often a sticking point; even if you added information or changed something at the reviewer's request, they won't automatically get it back for review unless/until you click on "enable." Look for the green circle with the check mark on the right side of the cache page.

Edited by hzoi

I see that you did answer the questions and did resubmit on Oct 8.

this is a long wait, but there have been some reported email failures - ie, I'd guess the reviewer expects to see your notes as email, and has not.

I suggest that if nothing happens in another couple of days, that you try a direct email to the reviewer, from their profile, ask them to look at the listing again - INCLUDE the GC CODE of the cache! that's really all that's needed.

No. Make sure the box at the top of your page where it says 'This cache is in place and ready to be reviewed' (or whatever the text says) or the button that says 'Submit for Review;', click on that so that it is in the reviewer's queue.

Actually, yes, my way works as well, unless they have changed the options recently. Did you bother to look, or did you just dismiss my solution as unfamiliar to you and therefore wrong?

No. Make sure the box at the top of your page where it says 'This cache is in place and ready to be reviewed' (or whatever the text says) or the button that says 'Submit for Review;', click on that so that it is in the reviewer's queue.

Actually, yes, my way works as well, unless they have changed the options recently. Did you bother to look, or did you just dismiss my solution as unfamiliar to you and therefore wrong?

Actually, I think the post you are quoting was a response to the OP and not to yours. Pretty sure--looking at the time stamps--it was being written as yours was being posted.

ETA: a good reason for always quoting the post you are replying to.

Edited by NanCycle