How to notify of necessary maintenance.

Team_Vod

If I know a cache site needs maintenance, even if it is something as simple as updating the description because it has changed, especially for earth cache's, where do I find the needs maintenance option for the cache?

I ask because there is an earth cache near me in my city that I know needs an update to its description. But I cannot find a "Needs Maintenance" option to select to inform the person who posted the cache of this.

If I know a cache site needs maintenance, even if it is something as simple as updating the description because it has changed, especially for earth cache's, where do I find the needs maintenance option for the cache?

I ask because there is an earth cache near me in my city that I know needs an update to its description. But I cannot find a "Needs Maintenance" option to select to inform the person who posted the cache of this.

You could just contact the owner, and let him//her know what you feel needs updated.

Or you post a "write note" log on the cache page.

B.

If you use the website, then you can log a "Needs Maintenance" log for the cache.

If you are using the Geocaching-R app, then a "Write Note" log is probably your best option.

If you are explore some of the other apps available, then those might allow you to log an NM via your phone.