Which maps for ATV trails in Utah?

I am looking for routable maps for use in the San Rafael Swell area of Eastern Utah. I have the TOPO basemap in my 64st but I am looking for more obscure trails. It would be great if they were separated by vehicle type, as in 4WD and OHV.

Which map should I purchase? I was looking at garmins hunt series and their 24K topo series. But I am open to any suggestions.

While out hunting for caches yesterday, there were plenty that I couldn't find a trail to, and routing would be a huge help and save time and fuel.

Thanks!

Well, it looks like a good map. I did scroll around in base camp first and there are a lot of trails that didn't appear beforehand. After installing it on the GPS, it appears to have wiped out the maps I already had on it. I might need a bigger SD card. Still, if this is the only map I can use at one time, it appears to be a good one.

Thanks for the suggestion!

OP, the information previously given by others is where you need to find maps.

-------------------------

As far as memory cards go, the GPS is based on FAT32. Fat32 is limited to a 2TB "drive size" The largest "volume" i.e. card the GPS will accept is 32GB. The largest file size the GPS will accept is approx. 4GB (2 raised to the 32 -1). So unless you want to store unrelated GPS data, etc. on the card only 4GB is useful for maps, etc. My recommendation is a 4GB card unless you need the space on the card for something else.

Thanks for the responses.

I have a 16gb in the 64st, and a 2gb in the 60csx. I loaded the map on both of them. I was amazed at how much faster it was to load maps directly to the card in a card reader. I guess the 16gb is overkill, but I had one lying around unused.

The routable map works well! But I don't like the way some of the detail displays. There appears to be a vegetation layer or something that leaves these distracting little checkered squares at certain zoom levels.

In any case it is a nice map for free. Shaded relief still works as well on the 64st.

OP, the information previously given by others is where you need to find maps.

-------------------------

As far as memory cards go, the GPS is based on FAT32. Fat32 is limited to a 2TB "drive size" The largest "volume" i.e. card the GPS will accept is 32GB. The largest file size the GPS will accept is approx. 4GB (2 raised to the 32 -1). So unless you want to store unrelated GPS data, etc. on the card only 4GB is useful for maps, etc. My recommendation is a 4GB card unless you need the space on the card for something else.

That's not entirely true. Your file size might be limited to 4GB, but you can have many 4GB map files. Remember, Garmin has changed the way it compiles maps and loads each one as its own file rather than a single gmapsupp file.