Newspaper Article

duanea

My wife is a reporter for the "Weekly Vista" - the weekly newspaper in Bella Vista, AR. She would like to do an article on Geocaching. She is looking for a volunteer or volunteers to discuss the hobby with her. Maybe take her on a hunt and show how it's done. Maybe establish a new hide and show her how it is done. Or both.

The only restriction is it must be a resident of Bella Vista, AR and all activities must take place in Bella Vista.

If you are interested in furthering our hobby via a newspaper article, please contact her at: andraa@nwanews.com.

We thank you for your interest.

In case you are wondering why I don't do it myself, there are reasons: 1) they don't like to interview spouses in the paper, 2) I am very inexperenced with geocaching with only one find and one hide, 3) She would like to interview someone who has done this for a while and has more experience.

Come on folks!!!!! :D

My wife is a reporter for the "Weekly Vista" - the weekly newspaper in Bella Vista, AR. She would like to do an article on Geocaching. She is looking for a volunteer or volunteers to discuss the hobby with her. Maybe take her on a hunt and show how it's done. Maybe establish a new hide and show her how it is done. Or both.

The only restriction is it must be a resident of Bella Vista, AR and all activities must take place in Bella Vista.

If you are interested in furthering our hobby via a newspaper article, please contact her at: andraa@nwanews.com.

We thank you for your interest.

Thanks to all those who replied. The article is not going to happen. My reporter wife has had her duties changed and will not be in a position to do this article. Sorry. We tried. :)