Appeal Process

blossompossum

About how long does the appeal process for placing a cache generally take?

In case you're asking about an appeal, I would think the nature of the problem would make a difference in the time it takes. But here's a thread where someone says it took 2 weeks to get a decision:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=313076&st=0&p=5273192&hl=how long appeal&fromsearch=1entry5273192

Edited by kunarion

With so little finds and hides I would take a guess that there is a possibility that there is a reason your hide isn't being published. I am not saying for sure you are not right because you definitely could be but just going off of how we started and all the mistakes we made it is possible.

I would have first tried to work it out with your reviewer. They know what they are doing. Jumping up to the higher powers might just make it harder for you to get caches published in the future and if you plan to keep making hides and playing this game that is something you might want to think about. Most likely this same reviewer will be checking your future hides.

Anyways best of luck to you and I hope it gets published.