Nicked nanos

tiddles

It's a long time since I had a discussion on the forum, but I recently set a series called Nasty Nano, 6 nanos set around Woodbridge. Of the 6,4 have gone missing. Being nano & magnetic I find it hard to believe that they have accidently been found. Am I being paranoid or is someone targeting me & my nanos as they are too mean to buy their own?

Love tiddles

xxx

They could be getting stolen because people fancy a free nano.

They could be getting removed because people hate nanos and want to discourage them.

They could be getting knocked out of place by someone strolling past and running their hands along the railings where they are attached.

They could be getting put back badly so they are more likely to fall off, or fumbled and dropped as they are put back.

Hard to know for sure.

Nano caches can be tricky to find.

If someone gets distracted or isn’t paying attention in the first place, the cache may not be returned to its rightful home. It could be that one or some of the caches have migrated way off their original position/s and even you cant find them.

If it is an unscrupulous cacher as you intimate, you may want to think about hiding something larger, comparatively less expensive and more easily sourced.

Perhaps someone took exception to the series title? It's not a very encouraging one! Not that that is grounds for anyone to remove caches.

Are they set for premium members only? That may form some measure against deliberate vandals as non-PM caches are available for any Tom, Dick or Harry to view online. I'm inclined to think that one going missing may merely be an accident, but four out of six seems a little too coincidental.

Good luck with the reinstatements and maintaining the series!