Old Logs: What do you do with them?

This is a question that has been poking at the back of my head for a while. What do you do with an old, filled-up, but not destroyed log? I mean logs that haven't been soaked or rendered unusable, just full of signatures. Do you keep them for the memories or just throw them out? Seems a shame to just chuck them.

The few logs from our "regular" hides we've had filled, we save, as they're actual log books, not just a piece of paper.

Some of the stories, poems, and drawings are worth keeping (to us). :)

The Rite In Rain log strips from our micros we hold onto a while, but most end up "chucked".

Trash em. All the history I need to re-read for warm fuzzies is on the cache page.

Besides you're more likely to get something worth reading online these days. No one bothers writing a story in the physical logs any more.

This is what makes the most sense and is what I do.

Trash em. All the history I need to re-read for warm fuzzies is on the cache page.

Besides you're more likely to get something worth reading online these days. No one bothers writing a story in the physical logs any more.

This is what makes the most sense and is what I do.

Ditto...though, in reality, I've only had to remove a full log maybe two or three times since I've owned any caches.

Honestly, most people have terrible handwriting anyway, so it's too troublesome to try to decipher what they write anyway.