Mobile-friendly geochecker?

I love the geocheck tool for puzzles, but was wondering if there is any mobile-friendly version out there. I have a couple field puzzles and anyone out there trying to solve them might have an easier time checking if they could access the checker without zooming in and out on their phone's screen.

Ideally, GC would have some built-in checker that would work through the app...but that's another discussion entirely...

I really wish I could say "Oh yeah, haven't you heard of yaddayaddageocheck.yadda?!" Unfortunately though, as much to my knowledge, there's no geochecker optimized for mobile viewing just yet. With the evolution of smart phone caching though, I can only imagine that there will be an app or mobile site developed in the future.

On the upside, if you use certitude, there's only one box to enter the full coordinates in as opposed to multiple boxes for n/w. Also, if you sign in with geocaching live and give certitude permissions, once you get a green light, it has the option to copy your solution directly to your "secret box/personal note".

I hope that's of at least some use to you!

I have mobile web access so have done geocheck in the field when I started to doubt my finding ability, thinking maybe I loaded the wrong coordinates. It can be slow especially since I have T Mobile reception but it works.

As far as easier, or an app, or something else besides that, nope. Comes up once in a while.