Changing GPX to 1.0.1

TeamBrill

Help!! I am trying to get to grips with a Garminmap62S. I downloaded a load of caches for a holiday a few weeks ago and when trying to find a multi I had all sorts of symbols and gobbledygook on the scree, I'm sure I have seen somewhere that I can set the GPX format to 1.0.1 but can't find where to do it. Any help and advice appreciated, preferably in non computer lingo

Thanks

Help!! I am trying to get to grips with a Garminmap62S. I downloaded a load of caches for a holiday a few weeks ago and when trying to find a multi I had all sorts of symbols and gobbledygook on the scree, I'm sure I have seen somewhere that I can set the GPX format to 1.0.1 but can't find where to do it. Any help and advice appreciated, preferably in non computer lingo

Thanks

I wonder if what you were seeing was HTML code. Can you post the GC code of that cache? I bet if we look at the description, it will have lots of fancy formatting.