Cadetevon's Travels

Myself and three dear friends will be traveling to Ireland in September of 2017. I plan to release three TBs with the goal of getting them to caches in and around Dublin but I'm having problems deciding on which three caches to pick.

They need to be big enough to fit a dog tag style TB but I'd like them to also be in interesting spots.

As the trip is so far out in the future still, I'm unsure right now, of how long we'll be in Dublin before moving on.

If you're familiar with the area, or better yet(!) if you're a cache owner and you know that your cache will remain active and maintained between now and September 2017, please let me know? Because then I can pick that one to be one of the three destinations. :)

Thanks for any advice or shared knowledge as this will be my first time releasing TBs as well as my first time in Ireland.

Cadetevon (Yvonne)

I've just returned from Ireland and whilst I didn't get to Dublin itself, I circumvented it and two caches not that far away which I would highly recommend are "Europe's First" (GC43) and "Let's Get Fizzical" (GC26BHG). The first is about 10 miles (at a guess) south of Dublin with accessible transport from the capital and is along a cliff walk; the second would require a car to reach as it's up in the hills, again probably about 10 miles out of Dublin.

Both would have room for your TBs.

Enjoy your trip when it arrives.

B)