Garmin nuvi 65 LMT

Jffok

I have been using this driving gps for about a year. Occassionaly a message would pop up on the screen that the cord did not support getting traffic conditions. I would click okay and it would go away for the remainder of my trip. My Nuvi is used primarily in rural areas where there really is no traffic issues.

However now you cannot use the gps at all due to this message constantly popping up on the screen. Click ok and it goes away for maybe 30 seconds. Does anyone have one like this and is there a setting to disable this message?

Tried contacting Garmin but didn't want to pay a minimum of $34 to talk to someone.

Thank you sussamb for reply and the help. I changed out the cord and that seems to have fixed the problem.

When I went to the garmin web site and posted my problem and asked for help, it referred me to a tech that wanted $34 to answer my question. I thought it was a new deal as I had asked them questions and gotten help with other garmins.