Can't show found caches on both App & Website Profile

mesandra

i am a newbie - just started on Saturday, 12th Sept :)

My friend, an old hand at geocaching, showed me the ropes & we found 5 of the 6 caches we went to look for.

i logged my finds on c:geo - which is what my friend uses on her mobile.

But now that i'm home & logged into the website, my profile shows no finds at all.

Did i miss a step somewhere?

i did start using c:geo by logging in with my facebook. And changed that once we returned from our trip to a different password via the website. A few hours after i changed my password, i logged my finds on c:geo on my mobile.

Is it the change of password which is the problem?

i have made sure that my login on c:geo is ok & using the same username & password as on the website.

Any help is much appreciated as i would love to log my finds correctly and have them show on both the app & the web profile.

Also i see that my friend's finds have been logged on those caches we found. She has premium membership.

Thank you very much.

Welcome to the game. Unfortunately, C:geo is a tricky subject around here since the app does not use the interface Groundspeak provides and instead scrapes the site (which raises problems with the terms of use). I suspect you have to do something in the app to send your logs to this site, but you should ask your friend or go to the app's site.