cache colors?

Bri&family

I'm just curious what the different colored caches are on the app.. We've found green ones which are pretty standard, there are blues ones which are findable also but then there are orange ones too and we've figured out those are places and not things.. were just wondering what they mean.. Can anyone help? my family and I love geocaching.. We going to place one of our own soon..

I'm just curious what the different colored caches are on the app.. We've found green ones which are pretty standard, there are blues ones which are findable also but then there are orange ones too and we've figured out those are places and not things.. were just wondering what they mean.. Can anyone help? my family and I love geocaching.. We going to place one of our own soon..

1.3. What’s the Difference Between the Free and Paid Apps, and the Free and Paid Membership?

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=514

You've found 4 different types of caches:

Traditional Geocache

Virtual Cache

Letterbox Hybrid

EarthCache

Compare the color of the dot on the app to the type of cache you have found. What color dot is a "Traditional", for example.

You can go to the cache page to see what type of cache it is, and see what color of dot that cache is on the app.

B.