Not yet ready, but....

Malemotives

Secure the tag really well to the object. If you find a decent-sized cache that's kind of out of the way of the public, and being maintained (it's not got just a couple of used metal bolts, pebbles, and sticks as Swag), and doesn't have a lot of "No TB Here" logs with quite an inaccurate list in its Inventory, that's a candidate.

Hi Malemotives,

I too am located in Washington. If you can find a local cacher in California, you might suggest a race. I have sent out two bugs (TB4HAAY and TB4HA2Y) and had extremely good luck. People tend to want to help a little more (I think) if the mission of the bug is to win a race. If you find a local cacher who wants to race, you might suggest that he or she gives you a bug and you give yours to him or her. Bring his/her bug back to Washington with you both release the others bug on a certain day. Make the mission of each bug to find it's way back home. If the bug gets within 50 miles of your home, you can pick up the bug in person and declare yourself the winner. The other race I had a bug in was a meet and greet race. The other cacher (same one as the first race) and I sent our bugs to the same cacher (known to both of us) and the bugs visited as many meet and greets as they could. This race was a year long race and was a lot of fun. If you decide to try either of these suggestions, please contact me so that I can put your bug on my watchlist and sit back and watch the fun. Good Luck, and if you ever get the chance to come to my side of the state maybe we can get together to find a few caches. We have some great Ghost Towns caches over here.