Brazil APE

jellis

18 have pre-registered only room for 26 so if anyone wants to go better register soon.

You have other room options in Capão Bonito... Hotel Aquarius, by instance.

We are going through an agency who knows geocaching and had done other trips like Alaska, Europe and others.

Since the spots are going fast I asked the agent if there will be a 2017 trip and she said if there is enough interest she will start a list for 2017

Since the spots are going fast I asked the agent if there will be a 2017 trip and she said if there is enough interest she will start a list for 2017

Naturally I was just trying to give some advices from a geocacher to another... after visiting the Intervales Park twice since 2012 (the last time in the beginning of the last month).

But since you already have the help from a third party company for your trip, I will stay quiet. :)

Naturally I was just trying to give some advices from a geocacher to another... after visiting the Intervales Park twice since 2012 (the last time in the beginning of the last month).

But since you already have the help from a third party company for your trip, I will stay quiet. :)

Thanks anyway, you can be helpful for any events we may want to put on or other things so you can still be useful.

Glad Sir Dave and I had the chance to go after this one. We loved every minute of our adventure from finding the rental car and getting thru Sao Paulo traffic to actually finding the ape cache. Junior at the park was a great help with us getting a room at the woodpecker lodge right at the trail head. I really want to make a return visit to do the day hike to the waterfall of death. Good luck to those going.