My geocaches not published yet

geojinx1

You have not submitted any cache pages for review.

I see two draft cache listings that you created, but not submitted.

Look at the very top of your cache listings, where it says "Your geocache has not been published. Once your geocache is in place and all of the details have been entered, click "Submit for Review". A volunteer reviewer will begin the review process within about 7 days." Right below that is a green button that says "Submit for Review." Press that button.

Your local Community Volunteer Reviewer will then see your submission in their queue of cache pages awaiting review, and they will get back to you promptly to explain the issues preventing publication of your caches.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, noncentric said:

I suspect cachers are confusing the "Submit Changes" button (used when editing a listing) with the "Submit for Review" button.

Perhaps re-labeling the "Submit Changes" button to "Save Changes" would help avoid some confusion?

This makes a lot of sense - "Submit Changes" on a cache page that you have already "submitted" and it has been disabled for whatever reason (coordinates too close to another, write up issues, etc) and "Submit for Review" are similar and can be confused.  "Save changes", on the other hand, is just that, you are saving the changes you have made, but not yet "submitting" for review.  Once the write up, attributes, coordinates and other parameters are tweaked, then hit "submit" - and there would only be one submit button.  No confusion.