Profile Gallery Images showing wrongly rotated thumbnails, but full size correctly

Syclone0044

Here's my profile: http://www.geocachin...b0-071107dc29cb

Click Gallery and go to Page 3. See top right image "Luke the mini schnauzer" is upside down. I always correct my images when they show up upside down and I'm 90% confident I corrected this when I uploaded it 4 months ago.

However if you click the image and click Print Picture (to view a larger version), then it shows correctly. So apparently it's just the thumbnail that's suddenly rotated wrong?

And this is in a BRAND NEW install of a Portable SRWare Iron (Chrome/Chromium 36.0.1950.0) browser install which could not possibly have any cache remnants whatsoever from more than a few days ago.

This seems to have happened to a bunch of photos in my gallery, possibly including all images I've ever rotated inside the Edit Image website software?

Here's a possible theory: Did you guys recently implement a change that now respects EXIF rotation data where it didn't before? And is it also possible your Edit Image rotation does not adjust the EXIF data to match, so now that the first change happened, the previously-rotated photos are now being rotated to their EXIF data rotation values, resulting in incorrect rotation?