Remove from Bookmark List is much harder than it used to be...

martl

If I wanted to remove a Cache from a bookmark list I could simply try to add it again, getting the info, that it's already on the list and the link to edit it.

So if I clicked there I could say "remove this cache from this list". This is not possible anymore, I have do to some big extra steps to get this done now. Please implement this feature again!

Thanks

Martina

mmm, you're right, it did used to work that if you tried to add a cache to a list that already had the cache, you were offered "edit the existing bookmark" which allowed you to delete it.

Now you just get "saved", with nothing having actually saved. And you're not on the list page either.

If you're on the cache page, click the link on the cache page to your bookmark list - that's always shown on any page - right side margin, and from the list, click Edit.

Yeah, thats a work around for hackers... thanks, I have found that meanwhile. I still think the old function was much easier to handle, though I am not always able to perform a right click (on mobile for example), I would love to see this function back implemented...