Travel bug responsibility

kaleidopete

Howdy......

It is not your responsibility. You have done your part.

Someone else will have to move it......

Vern / Foothills Drifter...

I found a travel bug and moved it to another cache, how long should I leave it there if it isn't picked up and moved by someone else?

Do I have a responsibility to watch it and make sure it moves?

I recently moved a travel bug and now it apparently has been stolen from the cache that I left it in. This bug had been in play since 2005 and had traveled some really good distance. I can't help but feel a little bit responsible for it going missing. I will no longer drop TB's in caches that show TB's in the inventory but are not physically there. I am also considering only dropping them in PMO caches.

Howdy......

That happens to all of us sooner or latter :( It's happened to me a time or three.

Vern / Foothills Drifter...

I recently moved a travel bug and now it apparently has been stolen from the cache that I left it in. This bug had been in play since 2005 and had traveled some really good distance. I can't help but feel a little bit responsible for it going missing. I will no longer drop TB's in caches that show TB's in the inventory but are not physically there. I am also considering only dropping them in PMO caches.