someone posting TB code list online

CascadeHandmade

grrr! It's bad enough that this person is hoarding other peoples travel bugs and geocoins instead of moving them on to another cache. They are now proudly posting pictures and a list of all the codes on social media so anybody anywhere in the world can discover them virtually and mess up the mileage and true location on the bugs page. I'm sure the owners will be real happy about that... I don't know if I'm allowed to say where I saw this, or post a link to another forum... But I feel like the owners of those bugs should know so they can lock their bug if they want. What should I do?

Problem solved, I guess. It was on a website for a support group I am in. We were talking about other hobbies that we enjoy in order to keep our minds off our problems - so to speak. Several of us explained to the poster why they shouldn't share the tracking codes off the travel bugs and they have since deleted it.

I saw someone else do it on another social media site too; but the codes were all for his/her own bugs, so whatever. Seems like a boring way to play the game; but it's their choice at least.

I saw someone else do it on another social media site too; but the codes were all for his/her own bugs, so whatever. Seems like a boring way to play the game; but it's their choice at least.

I share a few of my trackables virtually, it's not boring at all to me. I enjoy collecting geocoin icon's myself. :) I used to enjoy collecting geocoins, but you can't place them in a cache and not have them end up missing. :( Sharing a few of my collection virtually makes sense to me because others enjoy it as well. :D