Ibycus Topo for Mac

USAdian

I've been trying to find a Torrent that will work to get the Mac version of Ibycus Topo Maps. I suppose I could get the PC version and get it into MapSource and then somehow convert to work over on my Mac. I'd rather get the Mac version, though. I see there is both the 2.2 and 3.2 version. The 3.2 must be the newest?

I'm still seeding. Also note that Ibycus 4.0 is out, and there's also a Mac version (which I'm also seeding).

Do you have a link to the torrent for the mac version?

Try this one: http://torontogeocaching.com/extras/Ibycus40MacRevised.torrent

Sorry to bother you about this torrent, but are there any seeders? I am surprised at how few people are in the swarm. I figured that there would be quite a few geocachers out there with macs and a desire for the ibycus topo maps. If I can get the rest of it, I will certainly keep seeding it. An alternative is to put it up on one of the file sharing sites.

Sorry to bother you about this torrent, but are there any seeders? I am surprised at how few people are in the swarm. I figured that there would be quite a few geocachers out there with macs and a desire for the ibycus topo maps. If I can get the rest of it, I will certainly keep seeding it. An alternative is to put it up on one of the file sharing sites.

I'm always trying to see those torrents, but my server rebooted over night and I didn't restart the seed until now. Speed should be picking up soon now.

I'm always trying to see those torrents, but my server rebooted over night and I didn't restart the seed until now. Speed should be picking up soon now.

Thanks, getting it now. I will continue to seed it afterwards whenever my client is open. Again, thanks for restarting it.

I'm always trying to seed those torrents, but my server rebooted over night and I didn't restart the seed until now. Speed should be picking up soon now.

Hey DFX would you mind seeding the mac version 4 for me as well?

Hey SAMM Clan how did you make out with the Mac Topo maps. I've been working on them for about 9 days now and I've gotten to 86.09% Did your torrent ever finish?

Thanks, getting it now. I will continue to seed it afterwards whenever my client is open. Again, thanks for restarting it.

If you also have a windows machine, there are some tools for windows that will open the .exe file and convert it to a .gmapi file. It's been so long since I've booted up my windows machine that I can't recall the name of the program I used, but I had to do it a few times. Now it seems that most maps are mac compatible.

Can anyone seed me a version of the Ibycus Mac 4.0 Canadian Topo file? I've been trying to download all the files on this list for weeks, with no luck. :( If anyone could upload it for me so I can grab it before heading out to the bush tomorrow, or point me in the direction of a file that actually works, I would be eternally grateful!! :)