triton 400 malfunction

termite22

I have used this unit for a few years but when i tried recently to change a set of chords in a poi this occoured. i had entered the cords wrong w 83 56.303 they should have been w 82 56.303 when you try to change the 3 to a 2 it only give you a up or down option of 1 or 0you have to close poi and reopen it to even get the 83 back the error occours any where you try to change a cord not just poi i have removed the batts is it possible to reboot the unit ? thanks in adv. any suggestions would be appreciated i hate to junk it.

I have used this unit for a few years but when i tried recently to change a set of chords in a poi this occoured. i had entered the cords wrong w 83 56.303 they should have been w 82 56.303 when you try to change the 3 to a 2 it only give you a up or down option of 1 or 0you have to close poi and reopen it to even get the 83 back the error occours any where you try to change a cord not just poi i have removed the batts is it possible to reboot the unit ? thanks in adv. any suggestions would be appreciated i hate to junk it.

as a old triton 400 owner may I suggest updating to a different unit like something in the garmin brand