Geo_Leprechaun

Go JayBee

CONGRATS GO JayBee!!!...Does your GPS have Leprechaun Tracking?- ;);)

This Little Green Guy has been at it for almost a month and this is the 1st Ive heard of his travels!! :D

There a Rainbow over Redwood Valley...But no gold...It just kept runnin away! :D Hopefully he pays a visit to Northern Cali!!... Do I smell Green Cabbage? :rolleyes:

Oh MAN...another great coin that we'd love to have the honor of finding! Here in Col Springs we need a bit of spring! :rolleyes:

Edited to add that it looks like the Lep has been to Denver...not sure if the coin is still in that cache or not...since I have to work all week not sure if I can get up there to do that multi cache..

Edited by Tank Hounds

wow, that is so cool. Another coin to drool over and another "secret" cacher to stalk. The Bug Crew (and I) have a cache called "All That Glitters and Crawls" on a trail near the "Rainbow's End" Playscape. Sure hope the Geo_Leprechaun pays a visit to Michigan.

Windrose

I will be making stops in all the states but it does take awhile to do that. I will also be visiting Canada at sometime and I am also trying to visit points beyond.

Please, there is no need to ask to help. At this time I have things in hand.

Enjoy ME Gold and show it to others. I am very happy with how it turned out, the size and weight are better than expected. I enjoy reading the thread and would love to see the smiles of those who find it.

Have fun caching! :lol:

While out on a road trip I to found one of these coins. I was excited to open up the container to find a coin I had never seen before. I was even more surprised to come home and see this thread concerning this coin.

Thank you Geo_Leprechaun sharing your gold with everyone!! I am now the proud owner of coin number 69 :lol: .

Way to go Dennis, you lucky guy:)

While out on a road trip I to found one of these coins. I was excited to open up the container to find a coin I had never seen before. I was even more surprised to come home and see this thread concerning this coin.

Thank you Geo_Leprechaun sharing your gold with everyone!! I am now the proud owner of coin number 69 :) .

Tomlinson's Corner

DSCN0128.jpg

Wow :lol: Is that "good for one move" coin for real!?!

WOW Damenace-By your log... you just stumbled on this one?...You lucky dog!!! :P

That thing looks HEFTY! Ive got one of those Monstrosities on the chain, and compared...Thats one rather large Pot'O'Gold :P:D

T-suns at it right now!...30 min into it! Will she reveal the Treasure? GO T-SUN!!! B) :):o:D:o

Thanks Leprechaun!!!...You will see some smiles!!!...INDEED! :D:D:D:):lol::grin::):lol::):lol:

Thank you Geo_Leprechaun sharing your gold with everyone!! I am now the proud owner of coin number 69 :lol: .

Tomlinson's Corner

DSCN0128.jpg

Wow :) Is that "good for one move" coin for real!?!

Yes indeed it is for real. It is the Mega coin from Geoswag. The coin itself weights 19oz, but I couldn't stop there!! I attached 3 1/2' of 5/16" chain to it for a total weight of 4lbs 10.1oz and yes I wear it!