Trouble with "Send To GPS" Garmin Nuvi 1250

anyone else experience?

I've been using my nuvi 1250 since December upload .GPX files. The geocaches would display on the screen as a little treasure chest icon. Sometime last week, new caches stopped displaying. The site processes them as file written, but no icon displays on the screen.

Things I've checked....

I have verified that when I "Send To GPS", the file is created on the device in the GPX directory. (For example: I uploaded GC1EQ19.GPX at 9:07 this morning. I can see that file.)

If I attempt to write that file again, I am told that the file already exists and prompted if i want to re-write. .GPX files which were previously uploaded display their icons just fine.

If I delete a previously uploaded .GPX file, the icon on the display map no longer displays. If I then re-upload it, the icon displays again. If I upload a .GPX that was previously displaying fine,it will update the icon according to the status of the cache. (So it seems to react to OLD .GPX files that were ok prevously, but it won't react to any new problems.)

I noted this started happening around February 19th.

My PC: OS: Window 7 (64 bit)

Browsers I've Tried:

- IE 8 (8.0.7600.16385)

- Garmin Communicator Plug in 2.9.3

- Firefox (3.5.16)

- Garmin Communicator Plug in 2.9.3.0

I love the product, and I love the new found hobby... hopefully someone can help me debug this mystery.

It worked great, then is just stop displaying new uploaded GPX files.

If anyone has experienced before or has any thoughts let me know... (I submitted something to garmin, but haven't heard from them)

anyone else experience?

I've been using my nuvi 1250 since December upload .GPX files. The geocaches would display on the screen as a little treasure chest icon. Sometime last week, new caches stopped displaying. The site processes them as file written, but no icon displays on the screen.

HI

I'm at square 1. By what method have you used to upload a GPX file onto your nuvi 1250? I'm a rookie. Can I upload multiple geocaches into the NUVI? Did you use GSAK (namely File/export/GPX lOC file?) Or another method?

Thanks

You have probably exceeded the maximum number of GPX files on the device. First delete the waypoints/favorites on the device. Then go into the device when connected to a computer and delete the files under the Garmin/GPX/ directory. If you are using a MAC, empty the trash afterwards as well.