create a route of predetermined caches

yakkerm2

First off, I'm a newbie. Ive only been caching for a few months. I have a gpsmap60s and an android phone with c:geo. The android is my go to unit. My Garmin is always wrong. It seems to point me in opposite direction every time. So, I use the droid with fair results. Sorry , a little off topic.

My issue is this:

How do I create a route (approx 600miles) stopping at several caches that I have researched and want to pick up but are not necessarily on the direct route. I tried to pocket query but it gives me a bunch of caches that aren't the ones i want. I tried Garmin Basecamp but i am easily confused by all the buttons. I'm sure this has been answered before so I appreciate the help.

Yakkerm2

That is a tough one but here's a solution that will work with your constraints.

Write down the order you want to do them in Start a bookmark list and place the caches you want in it. Click the 'create pq of book mark list." Download the pq to your phone. Then select the one you want next from the pq on the phone and head out. Repeat for 600 miles.