International Cache In Trash Out Weekend 2015?

Dr.MORO

Domo!!!

Since getting close to the 3 month Event Cache posting start time, I was wondering when will this year 2015's "International Cache In Trash Out Weekend" be held?

BTW, FYI, 2015 Earth Week is of April 18th – 25th, Earth Day is on the 22rd.

AND, I do have plans to organize my 3rd annual CITO Event in conjunction with a larger cleanup event on April 25th (Sat).

SO, really hoping the International Cache In Trash Out Weekend would be on the April 25th (Sat) & 26th (Sun) weekend.

And also wondering if there will be another special CITO 2015 Souvenir awarded to those who have participated, like in the past 2 years. I really hope so.

Any updates?

Domo!!!

Since getting close to the 3 month Event Cache posting start time, I was wondering when will this year 2015's "International Cache In Trash Out Weekend" be held?

BTW, FYI, 2015 Earth Week is of April 18th – 25th, Earth Day is on the 22rd.

AND, I do have plans to organize my 3rd annual CITO Event in conjunction with a larger cleanup event on April 25th (Sat).

SO, really hoping the International Cache In Trash Out Weekend would be on the April 25th (Sat) & 26th (Sun) weekend.

And also wondering if there will be another special CITO 2015 Souvenir awarded to those who have participated, like in the past 2 years. I really hope so.

Any updates?

You're in luck!

•Celebrate the next International CITO Weekend on April 25 and 26, 2015 and earn a digital souvenir for your Geocaching profile.

But, that's an old post... :huh:

Is it really a bad thing that they were on top of things and announced it well in advance? I'd much rather have that happen than have them announce it a week or two before.

Anyway, I suspect they'll mention it again in a month or two in one of the weekly newsletters to give it more exposure closer to the date. I have no reason to expect that anything will have changed regarding the dates or souvenir, though.